BGC Week in LC
Come and celebrate with us! It’s National Boys & Girls Club Week,and we’ve scheduled a week of fun activities for everyone to enjoy. From events that promote physical activity to our spectacular open house, National Boys & Girls Club Week is a great time to see why great futures begin at the La Conner Club. Be sure to check out our schedule below and mark your calendar.
- Monday, March 24th: Emergency Preparedness Night | From 6:00-7:30 p.m. PSE & Red Cross will be on site providing families with the tools to be prepared for emergency situations.
- Tuesday, March 26th: Service to the Community Day | Club Members will have the opportunity to make birthday cards for children in hospitals and shelters. The entire Club will do a campus cleanup to help beautify the surrounding athletic fields.
- Wednesday, March 27th: Family PLUS Art Night | From 6:00-7:30 p.m. come join us for a night led by our Arts Coordinator, Jeff as families can make a variety of exciting crafts.
- Thursday, March 28th: Be Great, Be Active | Guiness World Record attempt for most people exercising to a fitness video within a 24-hour period in multiple locations.
- Friday, March 29th: Family PLUS Movie Night | From 6:30-8:00 p.m. National Boys & Girls Club Week will conclude with a screening of Disney’s, Frozen (PG) in the La Conner School District Auditorium.