Make a difference by volunteering at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Skagit County.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Skagit County welcome individuals in the community who want to support our efforts through volunteering.
If you are interested in inspiring, motivating, and impacting the young people in our community, then our Clubs in Anacortes, La Conner, Mount Vernon and Sedro-Woolley and our Middle School Clubs at LaVenture & Mount Baker are the place for you. We offer volunteer opportunities in the areas of tutoring, mentoring, special events, programming assistance, administrative support and more.
We are currently seeking volunteers for the following programs:
- Power Hour: M-Th 4:00-5:00 p.m.
- Art: T-Th 4:00-6:00 p.m.
La Conner Club:
- Power Hour & Reading: M-Th 2:45pm to 3:45pm
- Triple Play, Outdoor Games & Gamesroom: M-F 3:00-6:00 p.m.
Mount Vernon Club:
- Smart Games Room: M-F 3:30-4:00 p.m. / 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Power Hour: M-Th 3:30-4:00 p.m. / 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Art: M-F 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Sports: M-F 4:30-5:30 p.m.
For this Summer
- Reading Buddies: M-F 1:30-2:30pm
- Teen Leaders Keystone Club: T 3:30-4:30 p.m. with field trips
- Triple Play: All day every day
- Art: M-F 1:30-5:30 p.m.
- Healthy Habits: Th 4:30-5:30 p.m. (Kids) & M 2:30-3:30 p.m. (Teens)
- Chess Club: Day/Time flexible
- Positive Sprouts: Day/Time flexible